Way of Earth is the health coaching website and blog of Johnny Cordova. Here you will find articles on:
My aim is to bring ancestral health principles to the world-wide community of spiritual practitioners, as well as to demystify sitting practice for the ancestral health community.
As a longtime meditator and former vegetarian, I’m sensitive to your need to eat in a way that’s aligned to your spiritual values – and at the same time allows you to thrive in your practice life.
I believe that an ancestral diet does exactly that.
I am currently enrolled in Chris Kresser’s ADAPT Functional Health Coach Training and taking on practice clients during the practicum. Practice sessions are free of charge and space is limited.
You may benefit from health coaching with me if you would like help with any of the following:
- Healthy and sustainable weight loss – without counting calories
- Transitioning to a nutrient-dense, anti-inflammatory diet based on ancestral principles
- Deciding whether a ketogenic, low-carb, moderate-carb, or higher-carb approach is best for you
- Working with and reversing insulin resistance
- Therapeutic fasting protocols
- Adopting powerful lifestyle habits
- Exploring a path to realizing your best self
I draw on 32 years of experience with sitting meditation to help you:
- Start a meditation practice
- Refine and deepen an existing practice
- Transition from relying on an app to a more traditional silent practice
- Meditate with the body
- Navigate the rough spots
- Cut through the noise of the spiritual marketplace
- Build a body of habits that serve your highest aim
Functional medicine health coaching and meditation-based coaching are offered separately or combined.
Sign up for my free monthly newsletter
Each month I comment on the best of what I’ve been studying in the ancestral health sphere and share what’s on my mind.